Wednesday 8 June 2011

Moving ~

I am planning to move the official site to a better host. At the moment im working on http://4305s.ucoz.com/

Im changing cuz i have so much more plan for 4305, and blogspot is very limited and very hard to get things customized! Therefore, im trying my luck out at ucoz.com, since it allow so much more customization, and also come with a forum xP

Oh yea! They also have a member system, and more too!

Well check it out if u guys bored or have time :D

Ill let both running to test things out for now.

2 comments:

  1. I can build you a much better website that is fully customizable and has an admin panel, forum, message board, user's, and more.

    Very easy to use and customize.

    Let me know if you are interested!
    email me @ matt2946@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thx matt! but i do need something i can work around with myself XD im not the best with css/html, i only know a bit. If you make it im sure it will look way better, but i wont be able to work around with it as freely as i would hope x_X

    Thx tho! i really appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete