Thursday 2 June 2011

The SFAQ

SFAQ - Super Frequently Asked Question (lol?)





     I decided to make this to answer the questions that I've seen like literally almost everyday lol. A lot of these questions I already kinda answered them as clear as possible in the last SFAQ. I know despite having this video/blog out, the same question will still come lol.

     
      OK, lets get started.

      I'll start from old questions that I still frequently received.

      1. Where did I get my hair?

      - It's a royal hair from Henesys! And no its not a VIP, the VIP hair ticket cost like 3.1k (I think) and it's random chances. There's a lot of decent looking hair in there, but also a lot of ugly monsterous looking one (base on personal experience). It took me about 20 tix to get mine, but then again this game hates me.

      2. Is this a Private Server!?
    
     - A lot of people see me using HB/SE and they went WTF PS!? I'm not sure what to say much about it! It's not!! Maybe I'll just take them as a compliment! haha. And yea Bellocan, GMS.

     I'm having such a hard time remembering what the questions were.....I guess I'll just do whatever i remember, or maybe ill just make up new questions lol

     3. Do I play any other character?

     - I do want to make new char, like db, shad, etc. But I have no time T_T School + work. I already having hard time finding time to play maple in the first place lol. Mostly just log on to make videos, Usually its not me on the character if a lot of you haven't taken notice yet.!! You can tell if it's me or not by the tail! If it's PB tail it's me, if it's star tail it's not me. :D

     4. What does 4305 means?

     - It's a ..........................................................................................................................Brand :D that I'm trying to make! haha



     I seriously forgot all the question.... I just got off class, so my mind is pure blank atm. So yea forgive me lol


- Tony (Fleyx)

12 comments:

  1. Hey Tony. Watched a few of your vids some months ago, and l've been hooked ever since!

    l'm from Mardia, so l realized that my question couldn't be answered in-game. However, if you can answer it here, l'd be more than ecstatic!

    l couldn't help but notice your base HP of 24k. How exactly did you reach that point? How can l reach that point, being a level 116 UA Ranger? Do l need to track down a lot of int equips? Please enlighten me. Another SFAQ with this in it would make me really happy!

    I'm feeling discouraged about my current MP, to the point where I want to make another account. I'd have to make another 120 Cygnus Knight, though. This anxiety could make me give up, and I don't want that to happen. Do you have any suggestion on how I can manage to get around 18-20k HP by 200 (with equips but no HB)? Thanks!

    P.S. Seeing as how you're good at math, I'll throw you some formulas.
    Minimum MP Formula for Bowmen: (14 * Level) + 148
    MP Lost Per Reset for Bowmen: 12
    HP Gain Per Reset/Level-Up AP Added for Bowmen: Reset AP: 17 HP
    Level-up AP: 20 HP

    Summary:
    A = Your character's BASE MP (no bonuses from items whatsoever)
    B = Minimum MP Formula
    C = MP Lost Per Reset
    X = The difference between A and B

    Hope this makes it easier for you to do the math. Your help is greatly appreciated!

    Ciao~<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i actually never did any calculation when i hp wash. I just try to do my best in terms of getting int/mp. umm atm

    A : i have around 6k mp base left i think. Total im not sure how much i have had before.

    B : Check the hp washing guide
    C : u lose 12 per reset
    X : everything u asked are explained in the hp washing guide :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, thank-you!

    Also, did you spend a lot of money in real life for this?

    I'm making a non-UA. He'll be a BM. The problem is, I'll be stuck at level 10 until I can manage to gather all of these Int equips. The reason for this is because I don't want to miss out on even 1 level of extra MP. :(

    Sigh, this is going to take a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it takes quite a lot of time for preparation for nx and ints, its normal dw xD

    and i spent about $50 canadian total since i started playing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the info, Tony~<3

    I guess I'm about to spend around $1000 on this game. Wish me luck~ >.>

    ReplyDelete
  6. well try to learn more about mts! It helps a lot

    and good luck ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Tony, another thing.

    You said:
    " 1. The process starts off similar. Obtain the best possible INT added gear as possible.
    2. Before each time you lv up wear those INTs, (You will notice the mp gains is higher as your INT is higher when you lv up.).
    3. With those 5 APs, put them all into MP while wearing the INT equips. The MP gain will be higher as your total INT is higher.
    4. Apply AP resets and reset out 5 MP points and put into HP.
    5. If you have enough INT you should be able to repeat the steps and reset 5 (or how many more depends on your INT) into HP again.
    6. Reset 5 MP and put into any stats preferred."

    So, I can reset mp and put it into hp? I thought this wasn't possible. I thought you had to add ap into hp directly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can do that as long as u have at least 1 ap point in Hp/Mp pool, and have enough extra mp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tony, another question (sorry, I just need confirmation before I spend some big bills):

    Would leveling, putting 5 AP into MP, resetting 10 MP and putting it into HP, then resetting 5 more MP and putting it into my main stat have the [b]same effect as[/b] leveling, saving my AP for the next level(s), then putting 10 AP into MP, resetting 20 MP into HP, then 10 MP into my main stat? I'd really like to know. If they do, in fact, endorse the same outcome, this will help me be able to train while gathering resources for AP resets.

    Thanks for your continued help, tony!<3

    P.S. Your base HP (without equips) is 22k, right? Enlighten me if I'm wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. its the same, make sure u have all ur ints on when u put ur ap into mp tho (if not u wont gain a lot of mp from ur ap)

    and yea its around 21k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank-you so much! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. np xP follow this blog if u want -wink wink-

    ReplyDelete